Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Lists.

Lists are by far one of my favorite things to make. They give me a sense of order, plus if I didn't make one every day I would never remember to do ANYTHING. Also, a list on my iPhone is not as stress relieving as a hand written list on a small legal pad. But seeing as how I'm currently at work, an e-list will have to do. So here it is...

The List of Things I Want to Do This Weekend but Could Never Accomplish in Just ONE Weekend!!

1. Make a sign resembling this one from Sugarboo Designs.
2. Post my book wreath DIY project
3. Paint the small vanity in our guest bath a pristine and glossy white
4. Begin the process of cleaning the front bedroom, which is a total disaster area.
Then convert it into an office.
5. Gather and price things for future yard sale(!)
6. Do mounds of laundry
7. Actually put laundry away in proper spots
8. Eat my weight in FRESH bruschetta..yummm

Other than that I may lay by a pool somewhere, take my dogs walking or maybe just nap. Who knows! The weekend is my oyster!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home