Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thrifting

It is currently Friday eve and I am in full on blog mode(mostly because I'm addicted to this blog). So I'm taking a moment to plot my weekend adventures.

I fully intend to spend a good chunk of time this weekend sifting through the riff raff at some of my local thrift stores. Our humble abode is in serious need of some cuter furniture, plus I'm itching to repurpose something. So hopefully the hubs will agree and he has no idea yet but I will be forcing him to take me to breakfast tomorrow morning, yum!

Here you see a picture of our calander and I will have you note the amount of times the weekends say LAKE. I will also have you note that THIS weekend says LAKE. I'm not a fan this weekend, so I talked him into not going. Yay for me! I now realize you can't see the other weekends, but they did say LAKE! I promise!

So hopefully, a thrifting we will go! Wish me luck...he's quite a bear in the mornings... I'm going to ply him with a deep fried breakfast burritto.

xoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home