Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Domesticated

I remember when I was little my mom taught me to do the laundry..you turn on the water, you put the soap in and then the clothes. Looking back I have no clue why SHE was telling me this because my dad is the laundry nut. He taught me to sort the colors and what temperatures to use, so on and so forth. Fast forward to NOW: laundry is my freakin' favorite thing to do around the house(cleaning wise, anyway)! I love walking through the detergent isle and smelling all the wonderfulness that is laundry soap, I'm a fiend for softener and color safe bleach and I can't get enough of laundry sheets. Dorky, I know.

But recently I have expanded my domestic prowess and have actually been CLEANING. I know, weird right? I have always been a little messy(ask the hubs, he'll tell you allllll about it), but ever since we were forced to deep clean the house(I'll explain later) we made a decision to keep it looking this good. So last night I knew the house needed some serious help. I had hair balls like this:
Because of my precious little puppies. Aren't their little faces, er, behinds so sweet?
Anywho, after only a few minutes our house was hair free(kind of)and back in order. I spent the rest of my night relaxing with my hubby, some pizza and a BudLight(yes, i drink beer and I LLLLLOOOOVEEE it).

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home