Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bitch it out

So I've decided that I need to vent about a couple things. I will probably do this quite often because I can be cranky. So first of all can I just say that being rude gets you almost nowhere. I can't stand when people are rude. I feel like most of the time I try to remain cheerful and pleasant to people when I'm in public and I don't understand why it's so hard for others to do the same! Don't think that if you get an attitude I won't get an attitude right back. I understand if you hate your job at the restaurant; I worked at one for 3 years and I hated it everyday, but I was still nice. So try to put a little smile on your sweet face. =) Better days are coming. Also, this is for people who go to restaurants after church on Sundays: BE SWEET! DANG, MAN! You just came from church! If you didn't like the sermon take it up with your pastor, don't bring it to me in the form of being rude and demanding. Last but not least, let's all try to respect one another. Don't treat me like I'm a babbling idiot(although it might appear that way here), I know what I'm doing. BOTTOM LINE: Be sweet, smile a little more and try to be thankful for everything you have. -LoveLove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home