Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Purple Royalty




This is a recent look I did for my YouTube channel. The girls I work with ask me all the time how to do a smokey eye look. They wanted black but black tends to be very harsh on my face. Especially now that I have the blonde hair.

I used the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette only. This palette has some really great purples, although if I did this look for myself I would use other purples that give a deeper color. Check out the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSZp9ta7_w

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a very pretty look! :D

December 10, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home