Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My latest boot obsession

So I have found the pair of grey, suede, over the knee boots that I must have NOW. I am currently broke, but I will get them on my next pay check. Can't wait. They are cheap, but I've seen them in person and they don't look cheap or tacky. They will go with everything and I'm so excited. I was going to get them today but it's still warm out so I'm waiting until I have to cashflow. LOVE THEM!
I know it's a small picture but couldn't find a bigger one. I need them soooon. They will be my reason for working for the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home