Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

 

If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.   -Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Remember his words today.

 

 

Today I woke up with the beginning of bronchitis after just getting rid of a 24 hour stomach bug… Not how I imagined my 3 day weekend.  But on the other hand, I have today off and I only work 4 hours tomorrow. Yay! 

In just a few minutes I’m off to buy supplies for my latest craft project.  It should be good and I WILL take pictures. 

 

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home