Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black, white and grey all over

 

So recently, the guest bathroom in my house has been driving me CRAZY. You see, normally I would not be one to enjoy things of the black and white persuasion but for some reason when I went to decorate this tiny water closet I went that route.  I bought a black, white and grey shower curtain, grey hand towels, white bath towels, grey rug and then for Christmas I got a black and white framed picture of Audrey Hepburn.

 

image

target.com  This is my shower curtain

At first I wasn’t crazy about the look, but as of late I have been down right OBSESSED with grey.  Light, dark, heather, I love it all!  So I think a paint makeover is in my near future.  I really want to paint the teeny beeny little walls a nice light grey and then do a glossy circle trellis pattern all over the walls.  Who knows!  What I do know, is that the current brownish color that’s in there right now does NOT in any way look chic or nice. 

I’m just really over brown.  Don’t get me wrong, a nice deep chocolate color with some crisp white and maybe a soft color for a pop is nice but this generic, light brown crap is for the birds. 

 

image

It’s like this…not so hott…

It really does look like gross cardboard. It’s gotta go, folks!!!

Maybe this weekend??  We shall see!!

 

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home