Two Penguins

My name is Megan. I have a husband, Nick, and we are the proud parents of two crazy dogs. We live in Kentucky, and we love it. I'm trying to bring style into our home one project at a time.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Autumn is here..

 

It’s that time of year again…my favorite time of year!  Every year it seems I appreciate fall a little more.  I love the colors, the pumpkins, the leaves, the smells, the decorations and the food.  There is nothing about fall that I don’t enjoy, except maybe that this year it is SO FRICKIN HOT OUTSIDE!  Today it is almost 90 degrees outside, which is totally insane.  I want to wear my boots and my cute sweaters but alas…I am still in shorts. 

 

Also this year, I can not stop with the fall decorations.  I love them so much and I just can’t stop buying and painting and decorating everything in sight! Here are a few quick shots of my current fall decor:

 

PA140296

My little Halloween sign I found at Hobby Lobby for 40% off!

I LOVE that place…

PA140298

PA140300

1. I totally HEART my owl

2. My sparkly punkin is the cutest ever. And I learned it from Martha Stewart, ha!

PA140302

I painted that Casper pumpkin with some gold craft paint and a design from who else, Martha!

PA140303

That little sign was a gift from my mom before I even had a place to hang it and I love it so much, it comes out every fall.

 

There’s so much more I could show, but I won’t bore you anymore with the fall decorations.  I also have about a million fall scented candles burning at all times, which make my whole house smell INSANELY delicious. ;)

 

So, get out and enjoy the sights and smells of Autumn!  Pick a pumpkin, bake a pie, roll in the leaves and remember to take it all in..

 

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home